Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nerd Love

Last night I dreamed and this is what happened.

This dream is foggier than the others I had remembered. Anyway. I was walking and there was this adorable guy with glasses. He had two girls with him. I suppose he was the type of guy, that girls love to be friends with, but aren't usually romantically involved with. Basically he was kinda a nerd. Then I did something clumsy. The other girls giggled. Thinking how cute we would be together.
I'm not sure what happened next. But in this dream, I got to wear glasses. The dream make a point of showing me that I needed glasses. But I already know that I need glasses. Anyway. There we were; with adorable thick framed nerd glasses, dating and such.

As I drifted into consciousness, dream Reverie knew that her time with her dream boyfriend was coming to a close. She called out to him, and told him that she would be wearing white with a little punch of color, and that she would meet him in the same spot.
A good idea, except that the spot they (we?) were in didn't exist, and I only own one white shirt and it was in the laundry hamper at the moment.

Anyway, after I yelled that, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment