Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cardboard cutout

So, I dreamed last night. This is what happened:

We were in the car. By "we," I mean my Whole family: Dad, Mom, Older Sister, me, Lil' Brother, and Younger Sister. We were going on a family vacation, I was a little concerned because I knew I was forgetting something. While I was thinking about this we were driving by a convenience store, and I noticed a cardboard cutout. Only it was a cardboard cutout of me. I thought that was weird since I wasn't famous, also it wasn't a very good picture of me. I figured if someone wanted a picture of someone to put in there store it should at least be a pretty one.
Dad had every intention of driving past it; so I decided, hell, with "why its there," I need a picture of me and my flippin' cutout. So, I told Dad we HAVE to stop and take a picture.
Dad and Brother stayed in the car, cause they were annoyed. So the girls and I left for a photo op.

After, I got out of the car I found my missing shoe (which I didn't know was missing until I found it) stuck on our back tire. Dad's shoe was stuck also, so I pulled them out and tossed them back into the car.
Then we entered the store, which was now a kids play center. Kinda like Chuck E Cheese's but cleaner.
That's when I realized, that it was a cardboard cutout of me, but as a kid. That didn't matter though, I kept taking pictures. There were these two kids, a little boy and girl who were staring at me.

Then I took another glance at the me-cutout, and realized it wasn't me at all, but a little blond girl. My mom was still taking pictures, and I was thinking, "Is no one else noticing that this is NOT me, just a little white girl?"

And that's when I woke up.


This dream wasn't to interesting. But I can't help that really. It's what I dreamed about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment