Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Bridge Thing

So, I dreamed last night. This is what happened:

I was at home, and everyone was too. Older Sister, Brother and I were arguing about where to go. I wanted to go to The Bridge. Which was just a bridge, but I think something was going on there. Brother wanted to go somewhere far away; which would mean I wouldn't get to go to the bridge thing. I'm guessing Older didn't really care; I bet her thing was independent of ours.
Anyway to make sure Brother couldn't go very far, I set up an appointment with North Korean Dictator, Kim Jong-il. So, Brother had to stay close by.( You really can't miss that.) We went to the bridge thing, Brother was driving, I was in the passenger seat and Older was in the back. (Which was totally unrealistic for, Older. They was no way she would be in the back. )
So, after the bridge thing, we made a stop and Brother left to go do something. That's when Kim Jong-il approached the car. He was hammering out details for the night, but I wasn't really listening. Older figured that out and yelled at me. She was all "He's not a nice man," And essentially saying that if things didn't go the way he wanted, Brother would get in big trouble.
I didn't really care. Brother came back, and he sat in the back next to me. That's when I freaked out a little.
"Wait, I was just in the front. How did I get back here?!"
Older just turned from the drivers seat and smiled. That didn't really answer my question, but I let it go when we saw this girl from our church who were also driving. We said "hi" and stuff. Then all of a sudden there was a disturbance in the middle of the intersection.
An old man was yelling and flailing his arms around. We all took a second, and leaned closer. Someone said what everyone was thinking, "Is that just an old man or Morgan Freeman?"

Brother was the first into action, "I don't know but I'm going to investigate." Brother ran off, and I went to follow him because I wanted to see. (Maybe) Morgan Freeman, left the busy intersection and went back to his backyard.
We had to hop a fence into a vacant lot to get close. I saw Maybe Morgan Freeman first; I could see him, but not very clearly. He moved out from behind a bush, and I realized something terrible. He was bottom less. I ran. Seriously, I just bolted and ran back to Older Sister.
"I don't know if that was Morgan Freeman," I panted "But he wasn't wearing any pants."
It was then I realized I had left brother, back there with a half-naked angry man. That's when I saw him on the other side of the vacant lot fence. He was squatting because, he too wasn't wearing pants; Maybe Morgan Freeman stole them.
At first I was very concerned. You know, when an older man takes your brother's pants you want to know why. But it was okay, I think Maybe Morgan was just only interested in his actual jeans.

Then the phone rang and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment