Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cardboard cutout: deciphered

When ever I have a dream I like to decipher what it could mean, using an uncredited teen website. ...Even though I am no longer a teen. (I'm 20, FYI)

Yeah so this is what they have to say about Cardboard cutout dream:
(Oh, if you want you can scroll down and see how I interpreted these symbol analysis)

Cardboard: Apparently this means i should accept a new positive opportunity.

Roadtrip: Symbolizes life's journey

Losing shoes: symbolizes the possible of losing an important relationship

Children: okay they only talk about if they are happy, sad, working, or if I dreamed I had kids. What if they are just staring... expressionless

Family: This could either mean that I'm expressing concern about my actual family, or it is reflective of the different parts of my personality.

Staring: This could mean that I'm hoping someone would look my way or it could represent anxiety or pride

****************************

Okay, so here's what I'm thinking:

There's an opportunity that is coming my way. One that I am confident is mine, as it get closer I become more unsure; my anxiety will cause me to lose it. Chances are I won't tell Mom right away.

Also they issue with the shoes, is perhaps warning me that things will, in fact, get worse with my relationship with Dad. I also find it interesting that the tire the shoes were stuck (under/in) was the same one that Dad accidently drove over my foot with once. (It was my fault, I was fine, which was kinda upsetting because I didn't want to go to choir practice that day.)

Alright, later days
~Reverie

No comments:

Post a Comment