Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Bridge Thing: Deciphered

So, once again using a wonderful teen website, I'm going to try to figure out what the heck this thing meant.

Bridge: Not surprisingly, bridges means travel and transitions. It can also mean, if its over water, could mean I am conflicted with my emotions.

Driving: If someone else is driving, it means good fortune. I will benefit from being smart and junk, (sweet) Of course, it could also mean that I'm not taking control of my own life. And considering the fact that it wasn't a driver but my siblings were driving, I feel that the second is more likely.

Nakedness: Well since I was bothered by the pants-less Maybe Morgan Freeman. It means that I'm nervous about finding the "naked" truth about someone.

Dictator: To see a dictator means that you are too controlling in your thinking.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I realize now why it's important to get these Deciphered's up as soon as possible. Cause I have no idea what this dream was saying. It could be that whatever it was , it doesn't really matter. Maybe I'll get a stroke of genius and figure it out. Until then, I'm sorry this sucks. I guess I'll just have to wait until I dream again. But hopefully not tonight, because I'm busy. So, I'll probably remember my dream tonight. Whatever.


Dream Big,
~Reverie


No comments:

Post a Comment